Skip to the content

Condominium/HOA Master Policy Insurance

condo/hoa insuranceCondominium or HOA “master policy” insurance offers associations an affordable way to obtain Property and Liability insurance. This policy includes key coverages that are important to any business but also offers business-specific options that are important for any Condominium or Homeowners’ Association.

Condominium association insurance is designed to help associations find viable protection for their specified areas of coverage. No two condo associations have the same coverage needs. Some associations only cover the roof and adjoining walls, i.e., “walls-in”; some go so far as to cover the plumbing, electrical, and sewer systems. Some only work to protect and maintain the common grounds.

At Capital Area Insurance Group, we can match the needs of your association with the appropriate carriers and policies. We can find coverages for:

  • Buildings (individual units, clubhouses, garages)
  • Related Structures (gazebos, gate houses, fences)
  • Grounds (landscaping, signage, and more)

Protect your community with affordable coverage that will not inflate association fees.

Capital Area Insurance Group, LLC offers free, comparative quotes on condominium association insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.

Start Saving Today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.